The Art of Overcoming Yourself
The following exercise (an adapted version of the Dickens Process) for personal evolution is used by the world’s most brilliant minds to overcome themselves and their limits.
In other words, this process helps you become limitless.
And if Wendy from Billions and Tony Robbins both use this, then you know damn well it’s legit.
The exercise is to answer these questions and get crystal clarity on what’s holding you back –
- What type of life and experiences am I hungry for?
- What is my thrilling vision for the next 1-100 years of my life?
- What daily actions, thoughts and feelings do I embody daily?
- What is creating fear, anxiety or stress in my life right now?
- What is creating loneliness or depression in my life right now?
- What am I resisting?
- Where am I lowering my standards and settling?
- How much will this cost me over the next 1 to 100 years if I do nothing? Quantify this financially.
- How much will this harm me mentally and emotionally over the next 1 to 100 years?
- What do you want to happen instead?
- How will this impact my spirit?
- How will this impact my wealth? Define #’s.
- What has to change today based on my vision?
- Why now?
- Who can help me achieve this? Seek truth, wisdom and time.
- What are my daily actions, thoughts and feelings like when this happens?
- Why now?
The goal of this exercise is to help you become conscious of your actions, thoughts and feelings in order to identify and eliminate obstacles.
These questions are for your benefit, and you may choose to come clean on your BS or continue lying to yourself, you can only pick one.
As we know, truth is painful, lying easy. That’s why the greatest transformation awaits when you run towards the pain.
The 1% adventure into the unknown and relentlessly pursue the uncomfortable.
They realize the unknown is the source of all beautiful things and world changing experiences in life.
The process is simple.
Define who you are to become who you want to be.
To overcome yourself and contribute to the world.
Your past excuses are illusions. And tomorrow doesn’t exist. There is only now. This very moment.
Your daily commitment is also simple:
- I refuse to settle.
- I will do whatever it takes.
- I will be grateful.
Perform this exercise as frequently as desired for added daily clarity, power and gratitude.
Remember, you already have what it takes. Now is the time. Step up and create your masterpiece.
View this post on Instagram